Chair Applications Are Opened Now!
The chair application will be opened till December 31st. If you are interested in being a chair at GöMUN 2016 for either:
– The Human Rights Council
– The European Council
– The Security Council Crisis
– The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
Please email us your application: firstname.lastname@example.org as pdf files. Your application should include the following:
– Motivation letter (around one page which includes why you want to be a part of GöMUN, your previous MUN experience, your interest in the topic etc)
– Your CV
– The council you would like to chair and one topic proposal
Please note that in order to be eligible to attend GöMUN 2016 as a chair you have to be a university student, have excellent command of the English language and have relevant MUN experience or participation in similar simulation.
As we do not wish to make a participation impossible because of financial reasons we try to keep our conference as affordable as possible. As a chair be will offer you the following benefits:
– No participation fee
– Participation in all social events, free drinks and snacks during formal session and lunches
– Accommodation at a couchsurfing spot provided by members of our society
– Reimbursement of your travel expenses of 50 Euros. Exceptions for individual cases are possible.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to your application and would love to hear from you soon!